Thursday 8 March 2018

ROSEGAL: GOODBYE WINTER


It's Spring, Finally <3 I like to start new season with a new coat. This one is from ROSEGAL <3 I adore it's quality and shape, so bright and stylish . This is totally one of the best coats from China that I have been ordered for all these years! But this coat not only one new item in this outfit: Hat, Turtleneck from ZAFUL, Boots from GAMISS and pants from ZARA are also new :D I am a huge fan of Hats, I think it needful accessorize for every street-style outfit so this one from Zaful is gorgeous and makes me happy ^^




Outfit:  

coat - ROSEGAL
hat - ZAFUL
turtleneck - ZAFUL
boots - GAMISS
pants - ZARA
bag - VINTAGE






About gutiism

Pellentesque penatibus, sed rutrum viverra quisque pede, mauris commodo sodales enim porttitor. Magna convallis mi mollis, neque nostra mi vel volutpat lacinia, vitae blandit est, bibendum vel ut. Congue ultricies, libero velit amet magna erat. Orci in, eleifend venenatis lacus.

You Might Also Like

0 коммент.:

Post a Comment