Saturday 13 January 2018

ZAFUL: PREPARING FOR VALENTINE'S DAY




I think when you love somebody everyday is a Valentine's Day <3 
 I always thinking a lot about outfit for special days, but always confused before celebrations :D so I decided to make several outfits before Valentine's Day to have possibility to chose the best one before this day will come ^^
This outfit is romantic, classic but comfortable at the same time. There are no dresses or skirts, but high waist pants, V-neck shirt, high heels and velvet  neckerchief made this look impressive and stylish, with spirit of  Valentine's day <3
You know that I'am obsessed with long trench coats and Coats in general, now this one is my favorite and it's from Zaful, shirt, hat and neckerchief also.



As you may now the color of 2018 is Purple. I can't say that I like this color so much, but 
it makes outfit more fresh so you can use it as a detail  as I did. Also purple looks great in combination with beige, Like my shoes with trench coat on these photo-shots ^^


Outfit: 

trench coatZAFUL
neckerchief - ZAFUL
shirt - ZAFUL
shoes - ASOS
hat - ZAFUL
pants - ZARA










About gutiism

Pellentesque penatibus, sed rutrum viverra quisque pede, mauris commodo sodales enim porttitor. Magna convallis mi mollis, neque nostra mi vel volutpat lacinia, vitae blandit est, bibendum vel ut. Congue ultricies, libero velit amet magna erat. Orci in, eleifend venenatis lacus.

You Might Also Like

0 коммент.:

Post a Comment