Monday 20 November 2017

ZAFUL TOTAL LOOK: LANTERN SLEEVES TRENCH COAT


Daniela continues to explore Trench coats. I always dream about trench coat with lantern sleeves because it's looks very original and artistic, feminine also. That is why I ordered this one from ZAFUL. This amazing trench is from New Zaful's collection that impress me with each update. I really enjoy with it's form, material and quality. But trench is quite cold for November, so I can't wait to continue wear it in Spring <3
Also I ordered this beautiful V-neck jumper and High Waist Pants from ZAFUL also. Quality of both items is good, clothes very comfortable and looks so stylish. Jumper's color is differ from picture on their web-site, but I like this color even more than that I exacted to see. I feel myself very good in this outfit because it's comfortable and definitely stylish <3
and what is your opinion, my dear friends? ^^



Outfit:  

jumper - ZAFUL
trench coat - ZAFUL
shoes - vintage
pants - ZAFUL
hat - ZAFUL
bag - ZAFUL












About gutiism

Pellentesque penatibus, sed rutrum viverra quisque pede, mauris commodo sodales enim porttitor. Magna convallis mi mollis, neque nostra mi vel volutpat lacinia, vitae blandit est, bibendum vel ut. Congue ultricies, libero velit amet magna erat. Orci in, eleifend venenatis lacus.

You Might Also Like

1 comment: